Returns + Exchanges
1. When you purchase items from www.sui-site.com, you are entitled to return your purchase during a period of 14 calendar days, calculated from the day following the day on which you received the product in your capacity as a customer. This applies for all products.
A product which you wish to return must satisfy the following conditions:
- It must be in the exact same condition as received.
- It must be complete (i.e. goods & packaging).
- It must be packaged in a sufficiently sturdy box (not showing a logo), so that we receive the product in an undamaged condition.
2. Within 14 days of completing the returns form, you must return your order accompanied by the original sales invoice (of which you must retain one copy) and the fully completed returns document.
You can send the package (at your own expense) to: sui soenenspark 28, 9051 Ghent, Belgium.
Any returns for which the sender cannot be identified will be refused, so make sure you always enclose the return voucher.
3. If your returned package reaches us within 14 days, in accordance with the conditions above, we will arrange for a refund within 30 calendar days.
If you paid for your order by credit card, the credit card you used to pay for the products returned will be credited, less any sums due. If you paid for your order by some other form of payment, the refund will be made by means of a transfer to the bank account number you stated on the returns document.
Postage costs will only be refunded if you received a product which was not the product you ordered or if the product was damaged when you received it.
For further information about the returns policy, please consult our General Terms and Conditions.
The consumer is entitled to inform the company that he or she wishes to revoke the purchase, without paying a penalty or stating the reasons for doing so, within 14 calendar days calculated from the day following the delivery of the goods.